Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Infection
Well it turns out that an extra 50 pounds is not the only negative side effect of having a babe. Turns out I also caught some kind of psychotic disorder. I am dead serious. I have turned in to some kind of crazy. Now, I realize I have problems but it has gone to the next level. I feel like I am reliving Jr. High. I am socially retarded. I think I have Tourette's Syndrome and maybe Bi-polar. I get in social situations and I choke. I get all nervous, my palms get sweaty, I stumble and stutter, I say inappropriate things and I am convinced that everyone around me is judging me. Even people that are familiar to me make me unsettled. After talking to people I walk away wondering what the H E dubs just happened. I bring up weird uncomfortable topics to quell those uncomfortable silences. , ie boob-jobs, politics, Yetis, alien abduction and the like. I am convinced people are laughing at me as I walk away or contemplating having me committed. Help peeps! Has this happened to anyone? If I have recently had a conversation with you and you were convinced it was a case of the body-snatchers, I am sorry. I am looking into pills, injections and shock therapy. Just don't judge me okay. Are you still my friend? Do you hate me? Does this blog make me look crazy? Is this Jr. Highitis? Please say this will not last forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh Lady....you are most certainly NOT psychotic! (Hilarious yes, but pshychotic, well that's a big fat NO.) And by the way.....I am a sucker for weird uncomfortable topics....I'll talk boob jobs with you till your face is blue.....What I think you need is a little more bitty two time? You down for that?
Oh, and by the way......your pictures of your most darling children are melting my heart. SO DANG CUTE!
You've gotta fever.. and the only perscription is MORE COW BELL! Or book club - which ever you can get your hands on first.
Post a Comment