skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Big girl bed
We have done it! Made the transition from crib to bed. We set up the bed and made a huge fuss about what a big girl Millie is(which is a bald-face lie)First night she climbed in hunkered down in her covers and drifted into dreamland. Second night she was up and out of there several times but eventually succumbed. Third night, perfection. I almost want to weep at her growing up but I also love the evolution and development of her little self. I think I have said it before, but.....This gal is one in a million and I LOVE her.
1 comment:
Awesome! Teach Jacey. No, she's okay now, but it took a lot more than three nights! Yikes. I'm not a good mom who has one of those things to keep them from rolling off. That's pretty impressive.
Post a Comment