Who invented mini candy bars? Because whoever they are I am going to kick their bum, hard. Let's take a moment and discuss. Now they are cute and they are just the right size to pass out to trick-or-treaters. They fit oh-so sweetly in your diaper bag, purse, pocket, hand, etc. They come in every flavor under the sun(except Whatchamacallit, which may actually be a blessing). The problem is they play psychological mind games on me. If the truth be told, a couple of minis equal a regular, but my mind isn't buying it. In my head they are babies, and babies don't hurt people(except that accidental head-butting crap). Thus, 12 minis is nothing. I just snarf away. Snarf people, that's right, I said snarf. Now this wouldn't be bad if I was Henry, who has the metabolism of a humming bird, or Liz, who has the work-out ethic of an Olympian. I have neither. I just have the desire to polish off a whole bag of mini Kit-Kats, lay on the couch and watch trashy sitcoms. Is there a twelve step program, cuz my extra 50(that's right 5-0) pounds of baby weight is going no where fast. Plus I may or may not have lapsed into a mini-induced sugar coma earlier today. Will somebody, somebody, somebody, somebody. Will anybody find me.......some willpower to love? For Reals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Marnae, I have seriously been rolling in laughter all afternoon reading your blog. I LOVE it! You totally are a crack up crazy woman and Its no wonder so many love you and have secret girl crushes on you! (I think its because you put into words SO well, what everyone Feels ALL the stinkin time, but has no guts to say!) And this last blog entry...oh my gosh did it hit home. It made me think of a night when Ad was out of town and my Mom came over to help me with my boys and she and I ALONE polished off an entire bag of those stupid mini KitKats AND another bag of mini Reeces. I am so with ya on this one girl. Feeling your pain. And tonight I also caved and have had at least 6 of those dark evil sinfully delicious mini Reeces as well. I have no will power. None. Zip. Nada. Nilch. I'm your girl if you need any bum kicking help! :-)
hahaha! I AGREE. mini candy is very, very bad around here. Just ask the bag of starburst. :P
For Reals, Marnae.....mini candy bars are the spawn of satan and straight from hell.
They should be outlawed in the U.S and certainly should be outlawed in my house....yet sadly, they aren't. And THAT is why my baby is THREE and I still haven't lost my baby weight! Well, that and various other things, but mini-dang-candy bars are right at the root of the el problemo.
Post a Comment