Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The living doll








Millie is in love with her new sister. I had been so worried about jealousy and other such things. There has been a little bit of clinging to mom and wanting to do all the same things the babe does but she has been so sweet to her( maybe a little to sweet with all the kissing and hugging and wanting to hold her). I have tried to just be calm and let the sisterly bonds form. Millie decided she needs her sister to go on a walk or two. These pics don't do the situation justice, it was darling.

4 comments:

Candace said...

She really is so beautiful!

Then again, you are not capable of producing anything that is not of absolute perfection.

Might I be enjoying the pleasure of your company at this years 8th ward Halloween gala?

It's sure to be stellar!

Maria said...

Very sweet. They are both beautiful!

Jared & Larisa said...

I'm so glad to see your last several posts - it's about time! I've been dying to see more pics of Eleanor and your family. How sweet that Millie is enjoying her new little sis :) Hope you're feeling well and thanks for all the pics!!

Emily said...

I'm so glad you finally updated your blog! I've been dying to see pics of the new little one! We need to plan a time to get together soon!