Monday, October 19, 2009

She's an angel straight from heaven

Because baby girl is so mellow she may be a tad neglected. She only cries if she is hungry, tired, or messy. So she is content to hang out on the floor or in her bouncy chair or in her bumbo. She seems to always be waiting for someone to look at her so she can smile. She has no problem talking to her toys or whatever else is in her line of sight. On this day I had put her down while I was taking care of her big sis and this is what I found when I was done, little sleeping angel. Man, lucky me.

8 comments:

Candace said...

Ummm,

Neglected? Methinks not!

From what I can gather of the myriad of 'ooohing and ahhhing' posts (all very much deserved for such a perfect angel might I add) I am half surprised I have not shown up here only to discover a post informing us all that you've literally consumed the child!

And I wouldn't even blame you, but rather her for being so dangdible yummy.

Christian said...

It's called fourth child syndrome. Sophie was the same way.. Although now she's isn't so mellow. She is my wild child but we love her to pieces. Ella is gorgeous. Miss ya babe.

The Despain Gang said...

I'm just getting all caught up. BABY: soooooo cute! love to read your blog; LOL at the mini candy bar post. You're the best blogger ever; I missed you! :)

Tyler and Emily said...

Oh.my.gosh. Are you serious. do you think you can just leave me hanging for months and months and then just march back into my life with a million blog posts that I have to read all at once while neglecting my child? Well, you can. I have to meet this angel face. I do stalk your sis' blog so I at least new when you had her.

I HAVE to see you. I'll come to your house. I will email you tomorrow. Once upon a time I wanted to plan a hygiene reunion this summer but just wrote one email and never did anything about it. Classic me.

See you next week when I come snuggle you and all your babies. I can not believe how big Henry and Max are.

Lori Muir said...

Jealous! Never had a baby that content! I'll not begrudge it to you though. You must have done something good...

Emily said...

She is so sweet! I must see her again soon! Cannon was like that as a baby too, I felt very lucky!

The Despain Gang said...

ooohhhh you make me baby hungry!

Bake Party of 6 said...

I love her!!! That little cutie pie is adorable - hopefully I can see her before she's walking!