Saturday, October 10, 2009

Keep your bizzness private

Every day I ask Mimi if she wants panties or a diaper. 99.9% of the time it is all diaper. She wants the pleasure of doing her business in her pants. Yum. Since having Eleanor, Millie's bum now seems huge, far to huge to be doin' all that junk in her pants. I have actually started begging her to wear panties. "Nooo mommy, I said no!" is her ardent reply.
Which brings me to this day, this wonderful day. The day when, what to my wondering ears should I hear but "Panties, pony panties, please." Victory! Seriously, I was singing and clapping and promising all things princess if she kept those pony panties clean and dry. Hour #1 #1 on the potty. Victory dance, more clapping, a high five and some WOO WOOs. Hour #1.2 she heads to her tent and is in there all quiet like. Then she emerges triumphantly with a "I pooped in my tent!" All smiles and pride, her little face anxiously anticipating the claps and the WOO WOOs. Her pony panties a tad heavy in the back. Me broken hearted and sickened at the mess that is so much easier in a diaper. On goes a new diaper and we were back to the old daily question, "Diaper or Panties" One day I will be the mother of 3 potty-trained children. A girl sure can dream.

1 comment:

Christian said...

Don't feel bad lovely Sara isn't potty trained either. Although she will wear panties all day but wait till night to do her stuff. Its frustrating as all heck! Love the pics hun and Ella is gorgeous, give all those munchkins loves for me! Miss and love you!