
Well I took this little test just to prove to myself how great my blog is and this is what I get. Kind of reminds me of the John Denver debacle.
Just to add insult to injury.....this is how Dave's is rated......................

I was told that I should try and marry above myself and it looks as if I have! Go ME!
7 comments:
Marnae,
You are the best. I still hope we will get together soon and do lunch. Give me a call!
Shannon
Ha I beat you all!!! I got genius level! LOL Miss you bunches hun and Sorry about Millie but I know how you feel. I've got strep myself and Sophie and Sara both are sick. JT and Maddie just got over being sick about two weeks ago. I am so ready for everyone to be healthy again!
Love and miss you bunches give all your kids hugs for me!!
Christian
Lunch on Wednesday sounds good! Call me and we will figure out a time.
That was a great post! I did the test and mine was high school level. Elementary is more my level so I was a little surprised by the results :).
-Melissa
Thats too funny. I am not about to take that test. Mine will probably be below elementary level!
Happy Mother's Day Marnae!
-Melissa
Marnae,
In answer to your question on my blog (if I like the book, "East of Eden"), I love it! I'm about half-way through and am seriously enthralled! Cathy is disturbing but I'm captive to the book. Once I get reading, it's so hard to put down. It's a long book but so far very worth it.
-Melissa
Post a Comment