You know who you are.
So I am having a shoe party. LUVable shoes. On Wednsday, September 3, 2008 between the hours of 7-9 p.m. If you did not receive an invitation it is because you are not within walking distance of my house. I am sorry I did not want to find addresses and mail-out those suckers.(I am a tad-bit lazy) Plus I ran out. What evs.
Anyhoo. I want you to come. But only if you want to. Please come.
No pressure. I mean, I need you to be there. Do you even like me?
Check_______Yes or
_______NO or
_______Kinda
I promise I will make it worth your while. Not like that, you perv.
So if you checked yes and want to come and don't know how to get to my house email me @
tmarnaes@yahoo.com and I will give you some sweet directions.
If you checked kinda, still email me and tell me what I can do to make it a yes.
If you checked no....well who would do that? Only someone really mean and confused. So email me and I will set you straight.
P.S. I initially had written "Calling all Shoe Whores!" but my sweet Dave found it offensive so I changed it just for him. Man, I am a good wife!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Marnae,
that party sounds like so much fun..i'm slightly a shoe whore. Wish i was still going to be in town on the 3rd. anyway, hopefully we'll see you around this weekend. love ya.
I will try to make it, but I've had a chat with the little man in the tummy and we both think that he should come a little early because I've turned into a cow and don't want to be pregnant anymore...and I live across the ocean. But I will do my best to get there. Your trip up Maple Canyon looked fabulous (not as fab as your trip to London will be), so sorry about Miss Millie getting sick! But I had a great hearty laugh out loud at the pic of that sweet little toe hanging out of the crocs.
I got the invite on my fridge! Chloe and I will try our darndest to come, ok?!
Thanks!
And yes! I do like you! I really do!
You Rock!
Your comment on my blog made me laugh. Millie isn't spoiled just different personality than Bos. She's Millie! :) Plus any mom as cool as you convinces me to not even entertain the idea of your kids being spoiled.
I'd love to go to the shoe party! I'll have to check with my scheduling partner though. What is a shoe party? I'll email you. Is Kimbie going? Maybe I could carpool with her; I'd love that, plus gas $$$. So if she emails you a yes, like me, than tell her to email me. or better yet when I email you, pass on Kimbie's email address if you have it and then I'll communicate with her directly. Anyway, maybe between the two of us we can convince her to come! :)
-Melissa
You are the funniest girl...your posts make me laugh.. So it is possible to be shoe mongering whore?? If so i should come to this shoe party of yours. What kind of shoes will be at this event??
Monica there will be the very best shoes in all of the land. Come I would love to see your face.
Marnae,
do you think that Indiana is walking distance? I want to come and would hope that if I still lived in the state that I would have been invited.
I also have to tell you I LOVE reading your blog you crack me up!
Mandee Luke
Hip, hip horray your back...Sorry I would love to make it to your shoe party, I am definately a shoe whore!!!
I am really glad to see you back to the blogging world..
Post a Comment