Wednesday, August 29, 2007

5 year olds rock

Here are the pics from Max's b-day.....Yes my friends I am going to have a child that is in a band. My life long dream of being a back-up singer for a rock band will come true(I'll ground him if he doesn't let me) Maybe he will be the next Sam Beam or maybe Bob Dylan and lets not forget his mother's close affiliation with JD( that's John Denver to all of you out there who don't look like his twin)I would sound awesome at Annie's song....ahhh dreams do come true. But enough about me here is the boy."I love being 5, oh yes I do!"

I especially love the hot skivvies look-hey it worked for the Red Hot Chili Peppers


Look he is a natural.



His wish was to always be 5!

2 comments:

Megan Andrea said...

you can't tell his wish!!! now it will not come true!!!! also, can i be a back up singer and dancer (i have mad skills)and remember how well we harmonized?

Marnae said...

Meg-yes you can. He told his wish right after he blew out the candles so I am safe. Plus I don't want it to come true so there.