Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Millie is 4 months old!!!!

Well my gal is really 4 months old. She weighs a whopping 13 lbs which is in the 40% for her age. She is 25.5 in. which is the 75% for age. Tall and skinny just like her mother wishes she could be. She has learned to laugh like a true American, loud and with reckless abandon. She loves her brothers, can hold toys, and tried(very successfully I assure you) cereal for the first time. She is a true mama's girl and refuses to take a bottle. She is a great sleeper and greets me every mornig with a squeal of delight. She has also taken to giving those amazing open mouth smooches that I adore. She is yummy and I love, love, love her with all my heart.
She got her first baby doll thanks to grandma and like everything else she has to taste it.
She sucks her thumb, or her fingers, or her whole fist. She just can't keep those hands out of her mouth.


She realized that her feet are absolutely delicious
She moved to her own bedroom and her big-girl crib and don't think for one second that I didn't bawl my head off that first night.
Still my very favoriter baby girl in all of the world.

No comments: