Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Nico Flava

So this is a shout out to one of the most delightful people on the planet earth. Tomorrow she is moving with her little Spenny to NYC to live the crazy good life. On Friday we had a farewell lunch with the remaining Revolutionaries. (All the rest are either traveling or have moved on to greener pastures.) I think I have said it before but, it bears repeating... The UVSC dental hygiene class of 2007 has got to be the coolest group of gals ever!!!!
This blog though is really dedicated to Nico so I will get on with it. Let's just start by saying she is beautiful and that she is one of the classiest women I have met. The girl always looks like a million bucks. She is also amazingly compassionate and kind. Very easy to spill your guts to because you know she can be trusted and that she will not judge you. She is the type of person that will make a difference in this world, in fact she already has in my life just by being my friend. Nico thanks for your great example and for all the great memories. Thanks for hating Dental Hygiene with the same passion I do, thanks for always going red in the face, thanks for being able to be our spokesperson and saying things in a way I couldn't, thanks for crying in class when you talked about your BYU class stuff, thanks for never backing down with Kfed, thanks for being so flippin' awesome. Good luck in New York. May the force be with you. Keep in touch and know that I love your guts. (P.S. I love Spenny's too) In case you didn't know Nico is the second from the right
Dang aren't these people flippin' awesome.

2 comments:

Megan Andrea said...

you're flippin awesome and so is mills. also those girls are rad and i still want a copy of armchair cowboys cd!!! now natalie! i am bossy by the way.

Tyler and Emily said...

ditoo! ditto! ditto!