Friday, August 3, 2007

Rip-roarin' rodeo

Ok peeps I know that my blog is like feast or famine but we have this camera that is pretty crazy and so you have to fill up a disc before you can put it on the computer so forgive me that things come out so much later than when they actually happened. Well thanks to my awesome husband Dave's job at the Herald we got some free tix to the Spanish Fork Fiesta Days Rodeo.We had two extra tickets so we made Matt and Amber come so that they could watch Millie. Actually I am kidding. She was such a good girl through the whole thing. She slept through most of it.

Of course we were all so very excited to go(especially Henry, he can barely hold back the thrill in his little boy heart.) I tell you folks there is something great about the rodeo. I know that I am one of those people who loves a crowd. A mass of people enjoying some form of entertainment. But rodeos are special. A bunch of down-home red blooded Americans whoopin' and hollerin' and just havin' a good ol' time. I actually get a little choked up thinking about it.I think Matt and Amber had a great time and even got into the spirit of the occasion with some swell cowboy hats. Bless their little redneck hearts.

Dave's boss Craig may have felt different. I bet his California bum is thinking" **** hicks, what in the **** am I doing here ." I may be wrong, this may be his 'having the time of my life in this podunk town' face.

Here is a shot (one of the only ones I took of the actual rodeo that you can tell that it is an actual rodeo)

That's all my friends! Enjoy!

No comments: