Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Max is 5!!!!!!


I can't believe it is true. Seems like only yesterday this guy came into my life. Everyone needs a Max in their life. He is so funny and full of personality it is almost crazy. He has taught me the importance of long smoosh- mouth kisses, how important drama and energy are to a life, and how to charm the pants off people. He loves to swim, Panda bears, making people laugh, his grandparents, his sister, Henry, his parents,music, and just loves life. He tries so hard to be good. He has given us such phrases as " we're not coming mere!" ," you are doing me crazy", and " you need to be kidding me". One day he wants to be in a band and I can't wait to see him on stage because right now the world is his stage and he is the star. Luck does not describe how I feel being his mom and getting to see those big brown eyes everyday. He challenges me to be better and to always find a reason to tell someone you love them. Happy Birthday Muggs, you are definately my favorite 5 year old.

2 comments:

M to the E to the R to the I said...

He is so cute Marnae

Anonymous said...

I'm telling you, it has saved him a time or two.