
Another of my favorite cuzzins is celebrating a birthday. This time it is Ms. Maurianna. Looks like she made it to 23 lookin' as fab as you can get. Mauri like her sis Koley is one heck of a dresser/make-up puter oner/glamor girl. She makes me jealous with her mad skills. She is also truly second only to Mary Poppins when it comes to watchin' after the wee ones. She is such a truly good person to the core. But my fave thing about this girl is she can dance like the devil in the pale moonlight. The girl has moves. She is a riot to be with and I feel so lucky that I can say that I am part of her fam. LOVE you Maur, you are the best. Happy 23rd birthday I hope this is your best year ever!!! P.S. Mauri is the hot blondie the other hot mama is none-other than my favorite sister Megan.
No comments:
Post a Comment